Stage 2 Re-Opening
Please read the following important information regarding our stage 2 re-opening
We’re thrilled to inform you that the NSW Government restrictions have lifted which is GREAT NEWS!
We will be re-opening on Monday 15th June.
This means you can again start to access the gym (including gym equipment), group fitness classes and our indoor 25m pool!
Due to the current restrictions, we will be opening with a change of operating hours & bookings are essential to avoid disappointment.
This means, as a community, we can start moving together again and be able to:
✔️ Connect with others
✔️ Get MORE social interaction
✔️ Re-ignite your fitness and wellbeing journey✔️ Support your local Centre
Monday - Friday:
6am - 12pm & 4pm - 7pm
Saturday & Sunday:
7am - 1pm
What you need to know
Bookings will need to be made in advance to avoid disappointment. Following social distancing rules and the state regulations, we are limited to the number of people in each room and classes as well as the venue overall.
In the interest of public safety, we will try to accommodate all walk ins although preference will be given to those who book in advance. Walk ins may experience a slight wait if the centre is at the maximum capacity due to government restrictions.
Pricing & Passes
- Your Gym or Aquatic membership will be reinstated on 18th June 2020. Please contact us to adjust this if necessary on 9749 5031 or HERE
- Casual visits can be purchased upon entry via Tap & Go where possible.
Swimming Lesson Memberships
- All lessons and memberships will automatically be restarted from week commencing 22/06/2020 with payments starting 25/06/2020.
- If you do not wish to restart lessons please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming or gym session & head home to shower & change.
Please note the following other changes to our facilities:
- Water fountains will only be accessible to refill water bottles - no bubbler access. Please bring a full water bottle with you.
- Some gym equipment may be unavailable for use to allow for social distancing rules.
- Lockers will not be available for use at this time. Please keep your belongings with you either on the side of the pool or at your station in the gym.
Access to our Pools
Swimming will be available as follows:
- Access to indoor 25m pool
- Squad & lap swimming at a maximum of 3 swimmers per lane
- A maximum 18 people are permitted in the pool per session
- All sessions must be booked in advance to avoid disappointment
Note: Sessions will run for 1-hour. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your swim and exit the centre within the allocated time.
Learn to Swim
Your class time will re-commence as of Monday 22nd June.
If you have had your class time amended you will receive a confirmation email from our swim school team.
If you would like to look at changing your class time or join our Learn to Swim program please contact our team, who will be able to tell you availability and get you started.
Click here to contact our team
Changes to how we run your class
- No equipment will be used for the first 5 minutes of each class to ensure adequate cleaning from the previous class.
- Teachers have been retrained to use minimal contact where possible, it is safe for our teachers to assist with touch where necessary.
- Our Infants classes will have some changes made to times and capacity limits to help us follow social distancing regulations.
- Please come ready to swim as our change rooms and showers are closed
- All students and members must sign in at reception upon entry
- Parents can attend to watch lessons but we ask you to limit the number to 1 caregiver at a time.
- After lesson swimming will not be available in the pool due to capacity restrictions.
How are we helping to keep us all safe:
You will notice some changes to our centre and our swimming lessons as we return during stage 2 of restriction easing.
- A COVID safe plan has been completed for our Centre
- You will see a Hygiene Officer on deck during lesson times
- We have moved our chairs and benches following social distancing rules.
- You will notice Sanitisation stations throughout the pool deck and the centre.
- We are undertaking extra cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Teachers will be retrained to use minimal contact where possible.
- All teachers have undertaken Infection control training.
- We have amended certain classes to reduced capacity to comply with social distancing regulations.
- You will notice a separate entry and exit points for lessons where applicable
Access to our Health Club
Group fitness classes with reduced capacity per class and are being held with social distancing rules in place.
- Group Fitness 1: 18 x participants
- Group Fitness 2: 18 x participants
Each person will be required to bring a towel or mat and wipe down equipment before and after use.
All classes must be booked in advance.
Change room facilities will be closed, please limit your time in Centre before and after class.
Access is available as follows:
- Gym (cardio & weights) are accessible with social distancing and additional cleaning in place
- A maximum of 14 people will be permitted in the gym at any once time based on social distancing restrictions and available equipment.
- Gym sessions can be booked on the hour for 60mins (1-hour)
- Visitors MUST bring a towel to train.
- All sessions must be booked in advance.
- All equipment must be wiped over before and after use - you will find wipes or spray in Centre.
Note: Total duration of the visit will be inline with NSW Public Health Order. Currently, 1-hour sessions are in place. Please arrive prior to your booked time. You will need to be marked off by a customer service officer. Please finish your gym session and exit the centre within the allocated time.
You might notice some changes in CentreTo help reduce the spread of CoVid-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
What to expect in Centre
We are operating with a preferred cashless payment method. To help minimise the risk further, we recommend you tap and go where possible.
1.5m Social Distancing
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
Our sanitisation stations will be found all around our Centre. Please sanitise your hands as you enter and exit each area of our Centre.
If you have any questions or need support, our team is available HERE.
We are experiencing unprecedented levels of enquiries. We are trying our best to keep up with the influx of calls and appreciate your patience at this time. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as practical.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We would like to thank you for sticking with us through these uncertain times and hope that you have been able to continue meeting your health and fitness goals whether it’s in your own backyard, walking the dog or with our very own Home Fitness Network.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Something we missed? Check out our FAQs below or call our team who will be able to help you.